Sunday, June 11, 2006

The watermelon hat & shirts from Firenze



Here is the watermelon hat halfway done.

The Rowan Handknit Cotton is very nice.

This is my first experience knitting with Rowan yarn, and I understand why they enjoy such a great reputation.

These are the shirts that DH and I ordered when we went to Florence in March.

They have FINALLY arrived.

DH thinks they were done weeks ago but the guy probably forgot to send them.

How Italian.

The extra buttons and the plastic thingies to put inside the collars (what are they called, anyway?) came in a cute little envelope.

The left wrist is slightly larger than the right,

to allow room for "big Italian watches."

Not that I own any of those huge, chunky, expensive watches, but I thought that was a nice touch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home