Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Watermelon hat is done!

I finished fixing the watermelon hat in 2 nights!
The hat was severed into 2 parts: the red top and the green & white rind part.
I then added 12 rows in red to the rind.
Then I stitched them together.
More seeds were strategically placed to hide mistakes and in a somewhat useless effort to draw attention away from the adjoining “line.”
My DS took it to school for Show and Tell today.
But he left it at school, since they didn't have time for Show and Tell.
So the pictures must wait.

Meanwhile, the ballband dishcloth for MIL is coming along just fine on my commute needles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home