Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Ultraman Mebius

My Little Man is going to summer camp this weekend. His first time away from Mommy & Daddy, except for sleepovers at grandparent's houses. Just 4, 5, and 6 year olds with their camp leaders, off to the mountains in Nagano!

I had to sew a big name tag for him, and we went to a fabric store together. He simply HAD to have this fabric, with his favorite, Ultraman Mebius, @1,200 yen / meter. We got the minimum 30cm, and with the same fabric I made him a little bag to put his jammies in, and a reversible mini-coaster. (See the blue and red Ultramans in the two photos?) I don't have a sewing machine, so I hand sewed everything, and crocheted the cords. Huuuuuuge sense of accomplishment!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!
I am also a passionate knitter and love to knit for my family and friends. My husband is a great Ultraman lover, so I'd love to knit something with Ultraman on it... do you by anu chance have or know where to find Ultraman knitting charts? Online or books, both would be fine.

Thanks a lot and great work!
Julia

11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw, cool blog! ;)

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home