Friday, September 29, 2006

Red Scarf Project 2007

Last week, I was surfing knit blogs, and stumbled upon this, which led me to this, which led to this:
Sweetie was happy to model it for the photo, even though I told him it wasn't for him, and he was kind of hot to wear a scarf, right after his bath :)

This was knit with 3 balls of Rowan All Seasons Cotton 223 Cassis, using a pattern from Joelle Hoverson's Last Minute Knitted Gifts. I used my bamboo Clover (Japanese) size 10 circular needles.

I need to finish up all my other projects, but got cute little buttons for my kid's sweater. I promised myself I will not start knitting it until I post FOs of the Tempting II sweater, the washed towels, and the baby bibs.

The baby blankie edging is coming along fine, with 3 balls worth done. We will sew it up at the next knitting club!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a handsome model!

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home