Friday, June 23, 2006

Pommard Les Rugiens Domaine de Montille 1998

I enjoyed a quiet wine and cheese dinner last weekend all by myself.
I chose this only because it was the only Burgundy bottle in our house.
(Hubby likes Bordeaux wines.)
I don't remember much in detail about this wine except that it was very good, since I was watching Pride & Prejudice while drinking.
Oh well.






So much for my first wine post.
I had lots to nibble with this great wine: prosciutto, olives, a big slice of Brie, artichokes, and cranberry/hazelnut bread.
Keira Knightley was beautiful, as was the cinematography, and Donald
Sutherland was good, but I thought they need to try harder in finding better looking guys to play Darcy and Bingley.





2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah. someone with full set of hair should have been casted Mr. Darcy.

10:21 PM  
Blogger Marji said...

oh see, I loved the casting. love your wine and appetizer plate too.
welcome to SKC

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home