Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Rowan striped baby hat with pom pom

Meet baby H, 7 months old. I started knitting this hat when I visited him, and knit while I had a delicious pasta lunch and caught up with his mom, my girlfriend from college. H had lunch, a short nap, and was a good quiet baby the whole time, thanks to his Grandma. I got a lot of knitting done on the way home on the train, and finished it that same night!
Yarn: Rowan Handknit Cotton. Needles: Clover size 10 Takumi bamboos. Pattern: modified from the Yarn Harlot's watermelon hat.
It was a nice, quick break from Hubbo's socks, and fits the baby perfectly!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for your knitting such a cute cap for my baby. I really love this color combination. Cool!
Maybe he will be able to have this for another couple of years because you measured his head carefully. You knitted this a bit loose!
My blog friends said,"what a cute cap!" as I put the same photo on my HP.
Many thanks,
Hatty

11:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooooh kawaii!! and it seems to fit his head perfectly. Nice colors as well!
Tombe

2:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ooh nice~ a cute hat for a cute baby :D Perfect!

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home